Friday, December 31, 2010

Sesame Street Cookie Monster Castanet

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great 2010 and that an even better 2011 is coming up. I have loved starting up this blog (it's almost been a year!) and am so thrilled that I've got readers out there. Thanks to all of you who are reading, following, commenting, and of course, blogging and giving us inspiration.


One of my favourite finds from all of 2010 is one of the simplest and cheapest that I've purchased at a thrift store. It is this great Cookie Monster castanet I purchased for 25¢! It was stowed away in a miscellaneous toy drawer that I rummaged around in.


I love this little noisemaker with its bright colour and of course, Cookie Monster! Cookie Monster is one of my favourite Sesame Street characters, and making noises while his mouth chomps away seems fitting. His googly eyes are just hilarious. This little treasure just goes to show that thrifting is fun because you never know what you can expect to find!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...