Sunday, October 14, 2012

Aqua Ball Jar and Foley Measuring Spoons

So I went out to my local Salvation Army, and picked up a nice aqua Ball mason jar, a set of nesting Foley measuring spoons... and a $35 parking ticket! Rats.


I really don't need any more mason jars, but caved and bought this one because it has the loop on the capital B, meaning it's quite an old one, according to a dating chart I saw. It's also in really good condition.


I simply cannot resist stainless steel vintage measuring spoons. This one was priced at 99 cents and was tucked away behind a bunch of mixing bowls and pots.


I previously found a nice double-ended nesting set of Foley spoons for 50 cents at my local church sale, and I had a couple people email me with offers to buy them. I eventually sold them to someone who had a sentimental attachment to them.


I'm linking up for the first time to Nifty Thrifty at A Living Space and at Thrift Share Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I haven't seen any blue canning jars in the thrifts in months...I miss them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I remember us having a set of those measuring spoons when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post....!!!!! really I appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...