Friday, December 14, 2012

Starbucks Christmas Mug and Coffee Set

Here is my third and last thrifty find from the Holly Bazaar.


I normally wouldn't buy a thrifted food item, as in the bag of Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee but it was the brand new mug that caught my eye! I am actually not a coffee drinker but my dad is, so I figured for the three bucks, he could use the mug and toss the coffee beans.


When I got home, I saw that the underside of the mug was stamped 2012, so I thought maybe this coffee isn't stale after all. I let my dad decide, and he inspected it and concluded that it was sealed and probably ok... All in all, three bucks well spent, me thinks!


6 comments:

  1. Nice buy! That stuff is usually 3 or 4 times that price. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Starbucks mugs! I'm sure your dad will enjoy his morning coffee in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy every Starbucks cup that I find in the Thrift store if less than $2. Hubby loves them and if we ever want to resell them they are worth way more - the last one I picked up goes for $30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, coffee is still good! That's this years packaging for sure. Good deal! How it already winded up for sale second hand...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find! Sometimes I forget to look at "new" things when I've flea marketing or thrifting, but there are some great deals out there. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...