Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Roasted Cauliflower with Pyrex Mixing Bowls!

I love using my vintage Pyrex pieces in the kitchen. The other night I was prepping some roasted cauliflower, from a recipe courtesy of Everybody Likes Sandwiches.


My Pyrex Blue Scroll bowl is a workhorse in the kitchen since it's the perfect size. I mixed up the lemon juice and olive oil goodness and added the spices in the bowl for mixing.


The cauliflower is then laid on a baking sheet for roasting, bringing out a crispyness with salty lemony bite.


Of course when it came time for me to grab my bowl of veggies, out came my favourite Pyrex piece of all time, the 401 Spring Blossom mixing bowl gifted to me by Mr. SixBalloons.


I hope you're all putting your Pyrex pieces to work too!

4 comments:

  1. I don't use my Pyrex, as I'm selling it, but I do have a thrifted Texas Ware Confetti bowl that gets used all the time at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pics of some lovely Pyrex! I love roasted cauliflower, you've inspired me to make some tonight =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I skimped too much on the olive oil when I made it, but other than that, it hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am convinced that roasting any kind of vegetable is the way to go. I'm going to try your spice medley the next time around. Cumin, paprika...what else? I bet the lemon really brings out the flavors too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...