Saturday, October 9, 2010

Behind the Cupboards

To close out the chapter on my trip to Greece, let's get to what we found behind the cupboards, in the pantry, and stowed away in trunks. One of my first places to explore was an old pantry. See that 80s green Tupperware jelly ring mold? Classic.


Also peering out at the bottom was a nice stack of colourful Tupperware containers, they were all in great shape with really nice colour, although the photos didn't turn out too well.


Of course there was some Pyrex too, although in the form of a perfect condition, complete set of Old Orchard store and serve casseroles, boo hoo!


There was also a red restaurant-ware piece which nicely displayed the tasty grapes and other local produce.


I really liked these nice drinking glasses and plates, and got a lot of use out of them.



This ouzo liqueur bottle is shaped like a Greek statue.



I also liked this dusty old Vaseline with the metal lid. They don't make 'em like they used to.


We came across some lovely fabrics as well, some made with beautiful handiwork.



Well, being back in the swing of things at work sure helps me plant my feet back on solid ground at home! It was a great trip full of memories and I can't wait to go back and bring that KitchenAid mixer home... Until next time, Greece!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...