Saturday, July 24, 2010

Finally... Pyrex Butterprint!

Ahh, we are in the thick of summer, and the lure of being outside and in the garden has kept me away from thrift shops and the computer. I guess that's alright, because I'll definitely be missing this weather in a couple months' time.

I did get a chance to make a quick stop at Value Village one day, and it was surprisingly quiet. I guess I'm not the only one with other summer plans. Two Pyrex patterns that I am constantly pining for are Gooseberry and Butterprint. I had never really seen them "in the wild" other than at overpriced antique stores.


There it was sitting on the shelf, with its beautiful colour and cute couple harvesting their bounty. Can you believe I almost missed it? I suppose that's why I re-scan the aisles when I thrift...

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! So awesome. There's hope for us all.
    Contrats
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Butterprint is always sweet! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I also rescan the aisles in the thrift stores. It's incredible how you can still find gems like this if you look hard enough...and have incredible luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, isn't it just the best when you find a pattern you've been searching for? I recently found my first Butterprint piece and was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...