Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pyrex Pink Gooseberry Bowl

OK I have been going a littttttle bit crazy with the Pyrex lately! My cupboards are getting a bit full.


But there was no way I was going to pass up a chance to get my first Pink Gooseberry ever. I picked this 444 bowl off a craigslist seller.


This pattern is so beautiful, and I think I prefer the pink over the yellow/black gooseberry pattern.


And doesn't it look great with my Blue Scroll bowl thrifted at Value Village a few years ago for five bucks!?


 My Pyrex hoarding addiction continues...

9 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally saw this ad on Craigslist! You must be somewhere in the Fraser Valley :) Beautiful bowls, the 2 patterns look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink Gooseberry rocks!

    My BF bought me the full set in Columbus. What a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooh.....I too have both of those bowls but never realized how fabulous they look together until now. Thanks for the idea!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so lovely together! I love the color combo! I'm normally partial to the black/white/yellow Gooseberry, but dang that looks good! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky duck! I'm trying to streamline my collection with just pink and blue Pyrex. Such a pretty color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've yet to find ANY pink Pyrex locally. I keep looking and you have renewed my hope!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I'm impressed that you thrifted your blue Scrolls bowl. That one is hard to come by! I have one, only thanks to a good friend who found it for me.

    Both lovely pieces! Yay :)

    Cheers,
    Heather @ Lark & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are very nice. Thanks for sharing. Never knew these existed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...