Friday, July 30, 2010

Another Pyrex Divided Dish

Another divided dish has fallen into my lap! I had never seen or known about the Acorn Gold pattern but the glint of the leaf pattern caught my eye.


This divided dish is not in perfect condition but at six bucks and with a lid, I figured it was a worthwhile purchase.


We went to a BBQ earlier in the month where we had been assigned a dessert. Since Strawberries were in season, I went to a local farm and picked a bunch. Then I took my bounty and dipped them in chocolate! It was great to be able to use my Pyrex while I was at work in the kitchen, then transport them to the party in a beautiful dish for display. They were gone so fast I didn't have a chance to take any "after" photos. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. You're on a roll. I've heard of the golden fleece, but not the golden acorn.
    Thanks for your comments. I'm such a dunce when it comes to cooking. I'll keep you posted about the Pyrex blog. I'm hoping to have it running by next week.
    All the best,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Lovely dish, great to see vintage pyrex being used and getting a new lease of life :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...